The topics of CDP include:
- Experimental development of new diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers.
- Clinical application of new biomarkers.
- Evaluation of combinations of past and emerging biomarkers.
- Molecular pathology and proteomics in the discovery of new biomarkers and systemic cancer staging.
- Genetic, epigenetic and chromosomal markers.
- Use of biomarkers in the selection of the proper cancer management.
- Use of biomarkers in assessing response, restaging and prognosis after surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and/or immunotherapy.
- Use of diagnostic procedures including combinations of biomarkers and imaging in the selection and assessment of the proper cancer management.
- Novel surgery technologies in improving diagnosis and prognosis.
Welcome to the new international journal CANCER DIAGNOSIS & PROGNOSIS (CDP) published online – open access by the International Institute of Anticancer Research.
CDP's aim is to disseminate current advances that harness and facilitate cancer patient management and survival.
The Editorial Board of CDP consisting of distinguished researchers in the field of oncology will inspire and guide the journal's content.
Every effort will be made to maintain the highest scientific quality level, while securing wide exposure of the contents worldwide.
I look forward to welcoming you as Authors and Readers of CDP.
George J. Delinasios
CDP Managing Editor